Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 31 December 2012

All the things I love, Natatie and Amys challenge

Hi everyone I hope you have had a great holiday season and are looking forward to the new yr I have a bit of a cold at the moment it seems to be doing the rounds in my house so it was inevitable 

Today we have  a fab new challenge over at
 Natalie and Amys challenge blog

and the theme for this month is a
All the things you love 
so anything goes really 

for this challenge I chose to do a vintage theme as this is my fav crafty thing at the moment so anything vintage or shabby chic


I chose to do a hanging tag made out of chipboard I love how it turned out the lace is from a lady called Rosella from a kit I bought from her the flowers are from my stash as is the wheat spray the little clip is a Tim Holtz clip I used corrugated card with some white crackle paint on is.
check out my YouTube channel lollydollycraft for more details and a start to finish video of how I made it 


pop along to the blog to see my fellow teamies fab creations
and to join in the fun to win a fab prize



4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, love it!
Hope your all feeling betters real soon
hugs shell xx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is wonderful ....Hope your feeling better soon,..wishing you all the best for 2013 xx

Tracie Dean said...

Love all the lace and details. Gorgeous layout!!

Mrs A. said...

Just found Natalies & Amy's challenge blog and saw this lovely creation. Came on over for a closer look. Loving your blog .Full of loads of inspiration.
I have joined a Tussie Mussie swap for the spring so your post was just what I needed to get my gear into brain. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. Have become a follower.