Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Sugar Bowl challenge 97 sketch and winters tale

Hi everyone hope you are all having a great week, today we have new challenge over at the
the sketch this week is nice and easy

With the optional theme of 
A Winters Tale

for this card I used the fab new stamp of mine called Gingerbread and is available in a christmas set at them moment home grown manga
I stamped her out with coco momento to give  softer edgy I then coloured her with copics the papers from from my christmas stash I cant remember where I got them from sorry. I edge the papers with pearl acrylic paint but it came out silver not the effect I was looking for but hey ho I then added stickles all round for some snowy bling. I added some lace trim down the middle and some white ribbon then made a bow with the same ribbon and finished with a red pearl stickpin which I made.  The sentiment is from CC designs I also added some gems on each side.

so there you go hope you like my card pop along to the sugar bowl to enter into the challenge and to see my fellow teamies great greations 

 


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Love the lace. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Great sketch Wendy and your card is lovely too! x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Wendy and I loved using your sketch.
Love the colours and your pretty embellishments.

Big hugs
Elaine xx