Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Sugar Bowl challenge 95

Hi all I am still trying to get sorted in my new extended craft room but I have so much more space not sure where to start lol, never mind it is lovely to have it finished.
Now onto the fab new challlenge over at the 


The sketch is gorg and by Erika


With a lovely optional photo theme


So here is my card using both of these inspirations


This image is so cute and is one of the new Digis now available for Funky Kits she is called Butterfly girl and is a simply Sassy image available here She has been coloured with copics  I nearly ruined her face as one of my pens has been contaminated by something not sure what but it wouldnt blend so will have to change the nib on that one it always happens to the skin colour ones drives me mad.
I love how this card worked out I absolutely love the colour inspiration they go so well together and lucky I just got my new paper pads from Creashop-duymelot by Maja called Walking in the forest, it is one of my most fav papers at the mo and fitted this colour scheme.
Flowers from Natalie and Amys shop.
Martha Stewart leaf punch.
Pin I made from Beads and spacers from N & A shop.
The Sentiment is made by individual letters I stamped out from a stamp set from N & A shop,
but think I pressed a bit to hard and smudged it a little will learn for next time
So there you go I hope you like my card in these lovely fall colours 

Pop along to the Suger Bowl to checkout the fab and talented Sugar Sweeties creations 
and to join in the challenge fun, cant wait to see what you make.

Hugs 

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
I love Butterfly Girl (another of my favourite stamps) and I have to admit that I haven't cut into those papers yet!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Wendy...love this stamp too and you have coloured her beatifully.

Fi
x