Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 26 November 2012

Shabby Vintage notice board

Hi folks well its the beginning of the week the weekend goes so quick I hate cold early mornings brrrr 
anyway I have been working on a little project and I really enjoyed making it.

I wanted to make a padded  notice board but I had never made one before so went for a smaller version also because I wanted to film it as well so needed one big enough to fit on the screen of my camera lol

so here it is I hope you like it I went for a shabby vintage look


 So I used a Artist Canvas I actually got this one from a pound store and it had a lion on it for kids to paint but I wanted this so and it didnt matter about the lion as I was going to cover it up lol 
I used foam padding 8mm 



I used various flowers and pearls the big bling is part of a dangerly earing from Primark lol and the little girl is was a free gift from Crafts and me 
the ribbon and organza flower are from Fiona jennings freestyle crafts esty store


 The metal corners where from Natalies and Amys store I must get more they are fab
The lace a material is from my stash so there you go I hope you like my little project, check out my tutorial page to watch me create this project 

thanks


7 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Wendy this is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is far too beautiful to put bits on paper on, Stunning work.
luv
Debby

Daniele said...

stunning......
hugs

Lorraine said...

Wendy wow this is beautiful I agree too nice to put paper on would make a lovely cushion. Gorgeous.

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy, I can only agree with all of the above this is truly beautiful your so talented xx

Patricia DiPascal said...

Wendy,

Do you have a tutorial or instructions on this...I would be glad to pay for it..Absolutely beautiful....

Kindest Regards,
Trish

Patricia DiPascal

Joed0827@gmail.com

Again thanks...

Patricia DiPascal said...

Wendy,

Do you have a tutorial or instructions on this notice board..Absolutely stunning...I'll v
Be happy to pay for it..

Kindest Regards,

Trish

Patricia DiPascal

Joed0827@gmail.com