Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 3 November 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge photo inspirations Fireworks

Hi everyone happy saturday and we have a new challenge over at 
and as it is to celebrate fireworks our challenge theme is a fab photo colour theme

Fireworks

for this challenge I decided not to make a card but made a stick pin cushions and used all the colours in the photo on the stick pins

This pic does not do it justice to be honest but I used a wooden box that I got for 99p for a pound land
I then painted it with white acrylic paint, stained it with walnut stain, then added crackle paint and then some mod podge to seal, then it was just a case of decorating around the sides and creating the pin cushion bit for the top.

This is a view of the other side I made the stick pins and the gem flower is an old broach of mine The pearl trim is from Jennings 644 etsy shop and is stunning the tassel is from my stash and the flowers are also from Fiona's Estsy shop from one of her kits I bought from her. I hope you like the take on the photo it was such fun to make cant wait to show you my other project I am working on it is also not a card so what this space

Pop along to the challenge to see my fellow teamies take on the photo and to join in the fun

hugs

5 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Wendy these are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Wow Wendy...this is soooo pretty hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Thanks for your comments Wendy now for me to praise you, this is just gorgeous, love it, clever thing you. x

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy, These are totally stunning and the colours used match so well with each and every one they are gorgeous that pin cushion is stunning too with all of the lovely flowers and that gorgeous pearls around the middle xx

Andreja L. said...

Wau, that is soo gorgeus! I like your color explosion:-))
Hugs, Andreja