Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 17 November 2012

One stop Craft Challenge: Anything goes and Name the rag Doll Candy

Welcome Saturday Crafters Hope you are all well
welcome to a new challenge theme at  One Stop Craft Challenge
the theme for this challenge is one I know you all love it is 
Anything Goes 
that means anything it doesn't have to be a card it can be anything you want to make

so on this note I have done a totally different project to what I normally do ie: cards

Yes I made a rag doll I had great fun making her I used a tutorial from YouTube from Jennyings644'channel I love how she turned out her hair is made from ripped cotton, lace and ribbon.
the hole outfit is no sew, the body I sewed with my sewing machine but will do it by hand next time as it was a bit fiddly on my machine.


I had a bit of a meltdown over the face as I can't draw for toffee, but dont think she looks to scary lol
the cheeks are put on with perfect pearls powder but chalks would do the same job.
I hope you love my rag doll 
I need to find a name for her
from today Sat 10th November to Saturday the 24th of November, I will run a Mystery Candy by me to run along side 
Just a few little rules:
 1. leave a comment with a suggested name for her One entry person please
 2: a link in your side bar.
3. Be a follower of my Blog
 4. No Candy only blogs please I do check thank you
the winner will receive
 mystery prize of crafty goodies and it will be worth it
So there you go pop over to the challenge blog to see my fab teamies creations.
hugs and join in with the challenge 
hugs

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic rag doll love the colour. Caroline xxx

Judy said...

Hi Wendy,

I had originally stopped by in hopes that you would stop by my blog to see a card I created, inspired by one of your cards...and then I find this awesome challenge.

She's an adorable doll, and reminds me of the kind of things my mom would make me when I was a little girl. The first thing that came to mind, when I saw her, is "Ragtime Lily".

:)
Judy

Lorraine said...

Very cute you have done a fantastic job on her. Love it. xx

Andreja L. said...

What a beautiful doll you made! Good job :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Laney said...

She is gorgeous Wendy!!
Lucinda!!!I dont know why... she just suits the name!
hugs
laney