Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Natalie and Amys challenge Winter Wishes

Hi everyone welcome to my Second post for today we have another challenge over at
and for this challenge the theme is 
Winter Wishes
a lovely theme

 Hi here is the cute image I used from crafters companion I used distress markers to colour this little cutie in and added stickles to the hat and coat the image looks a bit lighter than I wanted but  he is still a cutie
the stick pin is from Natalies and Amys hop and comes in a kit to make a about 5 stick pins.


so there we go hope you like my little creation pop along to the challenge blog to see my fellow teamies creations and also the shop to see some fab goodies

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Lovely card great layout and papers and an adorable image xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so cute, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so cute, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the pin really pretty!
Hugs Shell xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely cards Wendy mine all done and posted, looking forward to getting some new inspiration don`t know where from !!! LOL xx