Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

My name is Gnorm the Gnome

Hi welcome hump day hope you are all having a great midweek
today I have a fab card for you using one of my fav stamps 
From Vilda Stamps which I got from Live and love Crafts 
which currently has a DT call oh I wish lol

they are so cute


These are so easy to colour and they look so fab I love them and coloured this image with copics
The papers are from indigo Blue pink paisley they are double sided and scrum.
I used a cotton doily from a car boot haul 
The ribbon is from Live and love crafts which arrived today so I just had to play as did the yummy raspberry embellishies they look good enough to eat lol (but please dont lol) 
The body paper clip is also from LALC love them to 
The stick pin is made by me and the butterfly is from Fiona Jennings esty store Jennings644
I also used petaloo flowes and and a pearl bead is from live and love crafts
I distressed all the paper with my new Zutter distressing tool omg I love it.

so there you go hope you like todays creation

thank you for looking please leave a comment and let me know 
hugs

I would like to enter this challenge into the following challenge

Creative craft Challenge ... Bingo (I picked Distress, stamps, bling)the bling is on my flowers
Through the craftroom door ... anything goes 

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy this is Awesome!! x

Sandra said...

This guy is very cute,lovely card.

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges

SandraT xxx

Judy said...

Hey Wendy,

Adorable card. Love all the detail!!

I gave the Napkin fold card a go..it nearly wore me out...lol, but was fun to create...thanks bunches for the tutorial.

xo
Judy