Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Last few hrs of the Kenny K DT call


Hi everyone well feeling loads better today sometimes it sucks being a female lol
anyway I almost missed the fabby DT Call for KennyK it ends at midnight tonight so if  you want to enter you have a little time left 

I used this gorg image from KennyK and she is blooming sexy
I coloured her with copics I wanted to keep the colours real and current for a chick of out for a night with some friends lol (who am I kidding she out OUT on the Zazzle go girl)
the wire wrap stick pin I made check out my tutorial for a you tube vid on how to make them
The lace is from my stash and the flowers are from Petaloo which I bought from Natalie and Amys store and they are so gorg I think the paper is Prima a 6x6 paper pad I will look out the name and update
The ribbon is also from my stash. I love this image and how the card turned out 
I haven't put a sentiment on as I am not sure who it is going to be for

5 comments:

Laney said...

WOWZA!!! Wendy she's amazing! you did a great job, would love to see you on the KennyK team way to go girl and good luck!!
hugs
laney

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Judy said...

My goodness, Wendy, she is gorgeous!!! You are so talented...I love that pin, and am going to watch your how to video. I hardly have any embellishments, but what I do have is some jewelry stuff (from my mom's stash). VERY VERY nicely done!

Judy :)

Sandra H said...

Gosh Wendy, This is totally stunning and what colouring on a superb image so so beautiful with lots of lovely embellishments your creations are beautiful x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, fabulous card.
luv
Debby