Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 19 November 2012

Shabby chic Altered Peg

Hi crafters to day I have something a bit different for you 
I got some fab jumbo pegs from Natalies and Amys shop and I real fun creating this fun quick project
the pegs are so cheap but once decorated they are stunning


I used buttercup Acrylic paint then mix white gesso with it to lighten the colour 
if you go to my tutorial page there is a full YouTube video on how I decorated this peg



Hope you like my little project and dont forget to check out the tutorial page

Items I used
Peg ... Natalie and Amy's shop
lace .... Esty
Trim...Etsy
Flatback pearls...Esty
Large pearl bead broach ...live and love crafts
Inca Gold ...Esty
Beaded Spray..... I made myself tutorial to follow soon
flat back trim...Ebay



2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous so different love it. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

So lovely and l have to agree so different too! x