Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 19 November 2012

Altered Jar


Hi my wonderful followers
my second post today I just wanted to do a quick post to show you the Altered Jar I made 

I used white gesso, Crackle paint, walnut stain then to finish decoupage sealer on the lid before I decorated it 

 The Jar is from Ikea

The flower in the centre I made following a tutorial by Fiona of jennings644 YouTube channel
I also got some of the flowers from her Etsy shop
and the Petaloo ones are from Natalie and Amy's shop
lace trims from my stash
there is a YouTube video on my Tutorial page on how I decorated this if you would like more details


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wendy, This is so creative! x

Lorraine said...

Wow Wendy love the two items you have created just so pretty x