Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 1 October 2012

Whimsy Stamps Digi release day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of our October Digital Stamp Release Showcase!

On Monday (1st October) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new Digital designs from 







 From now until 4th October the Whimsy Stamps Digital DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 5th October



So for my day 1 release I used this fab digi from Whimsy called Happy Punkin I love his face he is so funky 
I coloured him with copics and as I normally dont give Halloween cards I made this fab little sweetie bag I love how it turned out. The flower I made myself and the ribbon is from my stash The skeleton Sentiment is from whimsy stamps by Rainbow Echo Designs available here.


To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the
 Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations!




11 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh yummy, fun idea...great job!

Ardilla said...

Great idea! yum, yum... :)

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Fabulous idea Wendy! Love it! Great shadings and colours - your flower is awesome! xx Kathy

Ea Christiansen said...

What a great creation - Love your coloring.
Hugz
Ea

Karons Krafty Korner said...

What a lovely idea - love that cheeky pumpkin and the bones sentiment :-) TFS

alethea said...

Haha what a fun treat bag! Love it! HUgsxx

Susan Martin said...

Gorgeous bag!.. I LOVE that pumpkin and I LOVE how you colored him LOL Just awesome! So cute!

Joann Burton said...

I love this candy bag. Very creative. joann sassy raggedy

Nancy said...

Great idea to make a treat bag. So cute!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This bag cracked me up. TFS

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Wendy,
Oh what a sweet (no pun intended :-))Halloween creation!

Hugz,
Sandy