Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Whimsy Stamps Day 4 release day and a sad farewell

Hi all well this is a very sad post for me as it will be the last one as a DT member for Whimsy Stamps as I have am Stepping down from the DT at Whimsy stamps I would like to take this opportunity to say what an amazing bunch of talented ladies on the DT and the amazing artists and gorg images  I had the pleasure of working with it has been a really hard discion to step down as I will miss them all terribly, but I will still be in blog land so I am sure we will cross paths
 so without further adue my last post for Whimsy Boo Hoo is my
Day 4 of our October Digital Stamp Release Showcase! 
On Monday (1st October) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new digital designs, From then until 4th October the Whimsy Digital DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 5th October

Here is my day 4 release card I have used a beautiful image from Lia Stampz at Whimsy she is called
Little Angel available here I have coloured her with copics and added some stickles to her wings
the paper is from Prima and the lace is from live and love Crafts. The ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts the pin I made from a kit from Natalie and Amys shop. The little angel in the corner was a freebie from Crafts and me. The Sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs at whimsy


 To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations!


7 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Thank you Wendy for all the love you put into your creations. I feel honoured to have been able to have you as part of the DT to work with my images. Your cards are a beautiful inspiration to all of us. You will be missed. Stay in touch. xx Kathy

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, All of your creations are totally stunning and l'm sure it was hard for you to step down it's nice to know your staying in blog land and l for one will be so pleased to keep visiting and commenting on all of your lovely artwork, this card is totally stunning and what an amazing and lovely image too lots of lovely embellis used too its a really beauty!! x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Absolutely stunning card - go out with a bang! You have made so much of this card and love the image. TFS

Ea Christiansen said...

What a gorgeous card - thanks for sharing.
Hugz
Ea

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. TFS

JoanneO said...

Always love seeing your cards. I especially like tis one! Thanks.

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Wendy,
Stunning shabby "chicness"! The angel image is sooo cute and you've coloured her in beautifully.

Hugz,
Sandy