Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 94 Wet Wet Wet

Hi my gorg crafty friends well I am back with a new challenge card from the 
this week we have another fab sketch and this week it is 
by the fabby Jenny and the additional theme is 

WET WET WET 


now I wasnt quite sure where I was going to go with this but in the end I did this card
I went with frozen water lol anyhow I used this simply stunning stamp called Knitted with love and it is so cute.
I coloured her with copics and added some glitter to the hat and bobbles I then added some pearl drops around the image for some snow.
I used a woodware snowflake punch and some white Candy
the stick pin I made and the ribbon is from Natalie and Amy's craft shop
the Dp paper is from HOTP Christmas paper pad.
so there you go hope you like my take on the sketch and theme 
pop along to the Sugar Bowl to checkout the other Sugar girls creations and to join in the fun

just to finish I will be back with a post tomorrow with a little about the amazing craft getaway I have just been on so check back for the news on that and I will also have some candy for you as it was my birthday this weekend gone so watch this space

9 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Wendy image coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy,love the image and Fabulous papers.xxx

Jennifer said...

Stunning Wendy! Your colouring is perfect xx Jenny xx

Elaine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy (yep, I also went with the frozen water kind of wet!)
Love the colours and the perfect embellies.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Maria Therese said...

Fantastic card sweetie! So love how you coloured her!!

Louise said...

Beautiful card Wendy and love the bow and pin.
Louise xx

Fiona said...

great card...perfect stamp too...fab colouring Wendy!!

Fi
x

Erika said...

Hi Wendy love your card, my favourite colours and love this image.
Crafty hugs,
Erika.

Eemeli said...

I saw your card on Sugar bowl and just had to come and say hi. Love your coloring on the image and the overall just rocks! Card candies are my favorite embellies and you just can't go wrong with them :)

Hugs from Finland, Eemeli