Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Sugar Bowl challenge 93

Welcome to this weeks fab challenge at the  
Our Sketch for this challenge is fab and by the gorg Marie

The optional theme is Autumn 
here is my card for you to peruse lol
For this card I used one of the lovely gorgeous Girls available at Funky Kits here and she is called little Star I coloured her with copics and used prisma pencils to do the shading on the background  the papers are from Prima Fairy Belle. I used a circle spellbinder and also one of the new mini spellbinders I got this week love them the sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs at whimsy stamps the peals are from Crafts and me and the pin is a kit from Natalie and Amy's shop. The ribbon is from my stash, and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
so there you go my crafty friends pop over to the Sugar Bowl to see my fellow teamies amazing creations and to join in the challenge

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Wendy, Your card is so lovely and what a great sketch to follow its just brilliant x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Sweet image and beautiful colours.
Love your embellies too.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Fiona said...

fab card Wendy...love the stamp...very purty!

Fi
x

Andreja L. said...

Wau, what a beautifull card :-))

Erika said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful autumnal colours and great flowers. Crafty hugs,
Erika.