Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 27 October 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Halloween

Hi everyone Sorry I have not been about or been making many cards but I have been having an extension built to my craft room and I was finally given the keys today for me to get in and re-organise and move stuff about I didn't realise how cramped I was or should I say compac now I have the extra room and I love it it is the most amazing space I will be really sad and to a film of my new space but I just need to share with someone with a house full of boys they just dont get it lol although one of did say he would love it as his bedroom

Anyway onto my card for the One Stop Craft Challenge and today our theme is 
Halloween 
and our fab sponser is the amazing 

Kenny K
we were given some gorg images to play with

This is the one I used
This image is called Vicki Lee Vicious I coloured her with copics and gave her Black hair with red ends for the rock chic look at halloween the DP is from magnolia and the skeleton sentiment is from Whimsy stamps
the flower rosette I made from a tutorial I saw on line by a fab lady called Fiona her youtube channel is jennings644 she does loads fab tuts on altered art anyway I made this out of red gathered lace and an old broach  and some fine ribbon, I made a stick pin to match and added a red feather to the pin and a black on behind the red lace. Then to finish off I added some black ribbon.
I love Kenny K images they are so sexy and fun great for mens cards lol well. So there you go that is my card for this challenge hope you like pop along to the challenge blog to see all the other fab creations that my fellow teamies have done they are great.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kenny K .... Thats just frightful (Not sure if my card is frightful enough but it is for halloween lol)
ATC's and Cards With Attidude .... Halloween anything goes
Crafty Catz challenge .... A male Card
Crafty Mess.... Halloween
Inspire me Fridays .... Anything goes


13 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Wendy love your card you have coloured the image beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Morning Wendy hope you have a lovely weekend, your card and image is so beautiful and your colouring is stunning truly!! your great inspiration and all of the embllis used are just fab xx

Joey said...

Fabulous card Wendy, such striking colours, love the embellies too. Joey x

Andreja L. said...

What a great card, I like your image and how you colouring (red&blach)! Very cool looking!
Hugs, Andreja

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout and colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Susie Little said...

Rocking card hun, loving the lace and the pin!xxx

Janette said...

WOW, What a brillint card, just fabulous, Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sandie said...

Fabby entry for our challenge over at Craftymess...Loving the image and just adore the lace flower with its feathers and pin.

Sandie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Wendy
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Mad Moose said...

Fantastic Card. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

Sandra Mathis said...

Wendy, this is an awesome Halloween card with a somewhat unusual colour combo, but it's great for the occasion. I love how you coloured her hair!

Hugz,
Sandy

Abbie721 said...

Stunning card, love the color of her hair. Great Image. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

sassy said...

what a superb card its perfect and beautifully coloured thank you so much for sharing it with us for this weeks challenge at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx