Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 20 October 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Anything goes

Hi all, welcome to Saturday and we have a fab new challenge for

So onto this weeks challenge, we are sponsored by the lovely 
 

And this weeks challenge theme is...
ANY THING GOES


I used two of the images and they are soooo cute 
and called Caroling Friends they come pre coloured and images to colour 
The DP is from HOTP as is the sentiment I used a snowflake punch and some buttons to finish some ribbons from my stash a very simple card for me but as I used two images I didnt want to overload the card the ribbon is from my stash

So there we go pop along to the challenge blog to see some of the other DT's fab creations
and to join in the fun

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Andreja L. said...

Wau, what a beautiful card you made and I like it (you use 2 image)!
Good job! Hugs, Andreja

mixamatoasties said...

What a great idea to use both of those images on the card!

Susan x

Sandra H said...

Morning Wendy, Oh wow this is so lovely xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

oooo I like your take on the images what a lovely card. Janet