Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 22 October 2012

My crafty Weekend makes

Sorry this post has been a bit late but not been to well this week think is was recovering from an amazing crafty weekend with 9 other like minded crafter's it was long fabulous day of crafting, cake, goodies wine (just a bit) lots of giggles and laughs

We got to play with some fab crafts not just card making we made jewellery, tried pan pastels, porcelain painting loads of different stuff


This is the Mug I painted


 I used some fab paints on this ring it changed colours as it tried to the fab marble effect

I would also like to say the place we stayed at was amazing it was called the Wandering William folgate farm
it is a converted barn and farmhouse it was immaculate we even went in the hottube which was amazingly hot and so relaxing 
we crafted from morning to night well in-between chatting eating cake gorgeous food I will going again next yr for sure.

I made this card at the weekend I used my new Toread stamps I got from Natalie and Amy's shop and coloured with distress pens I love these stamps they are so cute I used some First Addition DP and some flowers I got it my kit from the craft weekend as well as the ribbons the Pin I also made at the weekend

This stamp is also from the kit I received she is to yummy I coloured her with copics and added background of clouds, grass flowers and birds with stamps and distress inks.
the flowers where mine as was the lace, the papers where from my crafty getaway kit to finish the die is a CC design die from Natalie and Amys shop
we got an amazing kit full of goodies lots of stamps from Kenny K, Whimsy Stamps, Marianne dies Crafts and me stamps,
Lots of design paper from a range of companies
- Some Jewellery making goodies  
 Gems and pearls
- Crafts and Me stamps
- Local King Rubber stamps and die cut
pearls
ribbon
gems
buttons
paper bags for paper bag projects and books
lots of card blanks
a mug to paint 
and every crafty thing at hand that you can think of it was amazing
I also make a vintage mini book but having trouble taking a picture of it to give it justice lol but I will.
 



3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW you have been busy they are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow beautiful cards and your colouring on the ring and mug are brilliant and what a great idea!! x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Sounds like it was a great get away you made some beautiful stuff, I love your ring. I too have been poorly so am late posting too, Happy Birthday again. Janet