Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Lace Flowers

Hi this is a quick post tonight I have become a big fan of a lady Called Fiona Jennings she does loads of You tube tutorials on just about every type of altered art, now I am the first to admit I love the altered art but am not very good at it but after watching this lady I have been buying supplies to some some altered art now my first project is to make a stick pin box pin cushion type thingy lol. did not know how hard it was to by blooming gesso and dream weaver crackle paint lol and it is quiet expensive think I need to take a trip to my local Hobby craft shop. Pop along to fi's Youtube channel it is jennings644 Here are a few pics of a couple of lace flowers I made from a tut from Fiona I have already used the red on on a card with a KennyK image I just thought it went to well here is a few pics of some others I made





I want to give total credit to Fiona for these lace flowers, the stick pins are mine and the centre of the flowers are old earings or broaches apart from the cream on which is from Live and love Crafts. I am so into  making stick pins at the moment I have so many that is why I need to make a pin cushion box anyways hope you like my little makes thank you Fiona for your lovely lace and fabby videos 
hugs Wendy

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy they are gorgeous! x

Caroline said...

WOW Wendy these are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Jayne A said...

Wendy your flowers are beautiful.
Hugs
Jayne

Daniele said...

what gorgeous lave flowers loving your stick pins
hugs

Sandra Mathis said...

Oh wow Wendy, these are fabulous! If it weren;t for the fact that I'm so lazy....LOL

Hugz,
Sandy