Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Whimsy Stamps challenge Anything goes

Hi today we have a fab another fab challenge over at Whimsy stamps challenge blog and the theme this month is 
Anything Goes



Sponsoring us this week is Whimsy's very own Tammy Louise and Tammy has very kindly offered our winner the star Spangled Die and cutting template

 

*NEW Star Spangled Tag Die - Click Image to Close 



I used the fab Umbrella Template

 This template is available over at whimsy stamps shop here

The DP I used is from Michelle D Designs

The lace is from my stash 
All the gems and bling is from the Ribbon girl
I used Kraft card for the main template and also for matting and inked with Tea die Distress inks.
The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
the heart and white feather are from my stash
The Sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs which also has a die to match

so there you go please join in you have a month to enter so plenty of time 
pop along to the challenge blog to join in and to see my fellow teamies gorg creations.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy,love the design and all your details.xxx

shampylou30 said...

wow this is stunning love this template sue xxx

Betty said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy I love it. Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog
Bettyxxx

Joann Burton said...

Fantastic Wendy....I love what you did with this. joann sassy raggedy

Flowergirl said...

Wow! This is simply stunning x
Wendy x

ellyscard creatief said...

This is just gorgeous.
Dit is prachtig.
Gr, Elly

HandmadebyTLC said...

Stunning project with the Shape EZ template hun! I would love to see you share such a gorgeous umbrella on the HandmadebyTLC FB page too! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Hugs
Tammy Louise