Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 92

Hi folks today we have a fab new Challenge for you over at the sugar bowl
the Sketch is fab and by Erika
and the optional theme is 
a picture inspiration
aren't these colours fab 

here is my card for some more inspiraton

I love this image and yes it is cute lol very cute I coloured her with copics and added fine glitter to her wings
photos never do glitter justice. The papers are from DCWV Linen Closet these papers are very textured and quite think more of a card type but boy are they fab both the paper I used are glittered but go with the colour of my fairy great.
The heart is a Martha Stewart heart punch as is the boarder punch and the sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs. The flowers are from Mulberry crafts and the leaf punch is also a Martha Stewart.
The ribbon is from my stash.
So there you go that is my card pop along to the Sugar Bowl so join in and also see my fellow teamies amazing creations they just loved this theme and sketch so have done some amazing cards


As always They  have a fabulous prize on offer
One lucky winner gets 4 super sweet Sugar Nellie rubber stamps (or 6 if there are over 100 entries) from 
 
or there are some fab new Festive  Digital images if you prefer and they are so cute


So just follow the sketch and the optional photo theme and have fun 

hugs



7 comments:

Jayne A said...

Stunning card.

Hugs
Jayne

Sandra H said...

Wendy, Your card is beautiful the colours are gorgeous and the image is coloured so beautifully and finished to perfection another stunning card XX

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love this image too, I think these are still my favourite fairies.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Wendy ♥

Maria Therese said...

Beauuutiful ♥♥

Fiona said...

fab card Wendy...great choice of stamps...she is so pretty.

Fi
x

Erika said...

Hi Wendy great card and love that image. I'm looking at your papers thinking oooo I like them and I've just realised I've got them too somewhere.
Have a super crafty week, hugs
Erika.