Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 91 Sketch and Shabby Chic

Hi folks well summer is nearly over and the kids are back to school well one of my is still at home due to having an op they were suppose to do it at beginning of summer holiday so he didn't have any time off but then they canceled it and he had it done a week before school restarted, so total waste of time he still has stitches in and can't wear cloths yet as they rub, so wont be going back till at least next week. They weren't to impressed when I told them not my fault I didn't cancel it. He has been quite traumatised by the whole thing lol, was a bit worried at first, it was the first time he had even had surgery or had been put to sleep bless him. He is loads better now especially now the swelling has gone down he looked like he had been hit between the legs with a baseball bat (you can guess now what he had done lol) he did look very sore
Anyway enough of my soap of a life

Today we have a new fab Sketch challenge over at the 
the sketch this week is by the fabby Fiona


The optional extra this week is Shabby Chic my fav

and here is my Shabby Chic card
I used this fab stamps from Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy range called Party frills isnt she fab
I coloured her with Distress inks. The papers are from some new paper pads I got from
My Crafty heart they are fab for shabby chic cards I used 5th Avenue by Melissa Frances
and Fairy Bell By Prima I distressed all the edges added some flowers and ribbon from my stash
The doily is also from my stash. The pearls are also from My Crafty heart and the little flower at the top right is from Prima to and they are so pretty
The pin I made myself.
So there you go I hope you like my little creation, pop along to the Sugar Bowl for the next fab challenge and to see my fellow teamies gorg creations.

5 comments:

Chris x said...

Ouch! Poor little thing.
Beautiful card, love the style and flowers.
Hugs
Chris x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Wendy, Ouch it makes me cringe....lol glad all is going well though! xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Love the colours and the papers, and of course you have the magic touch with embellishments :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Joann Burton said...

Wendy, this is stunning. I love all the extra touches. Just beautiful. Looking forward to our class together. joann sassy raggedy

Fiona said...

fab card Wendy...love the papers and embellies!!

Fi
x