Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Mistletoe Moon from Cuddly Buddly

Hi folks I have a card for you today that I made for Cuddly Buddly it is using a fab image from Karen Middleton 

The image I used is called Mistletoe Moon I love this image it is so cute I coloured the image with copics and added fine glitter to the moon. The Dp is from Barbara Anne Willimans at Cuddly Buddly called Alonzos Kitchen The flowers are from my stash as are the pearls and gems the gorg lovely big ribbon is from the ribbon girl and some fab Jute again from the Ribbon girl. The leaves are Marianne Mistletoe Die which I added glitter to. Its a shame the pic doesn't do the glitter justice. To finish I added a Sentiment  Kim digi stamps 12 Christmas greetings.
So there you go hope you like be fab creation pop back tomorrow for another sample from Cuddly Buddly

2 comments:

Fleur said...

This is so pretty,
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card with a pretty image x