Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Misteletoe Mouse Cuddly Buddly

I have another image from the fab Karen Middleton at Cuddly Buddly


This image is  called Mistletoe Mouse and is a another cute image from Karen Middleton
The Digi paper is also from Cuddly buddly.
The lace is from my stash I used a snow pen on all the leaves and flowers not sure how it turned out or if I used it properly lol but hey ho I then added a berry pin which I made. the ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Kims digi's Twelve Sentiments also from cuddly Buddly 
 

4 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Such a gorgeous Xmas card, love the cute image x
Wendy x

Vicky said...

Super adorable Wendy...and loving the layout too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Joann Burton said...

Wow Wendy I love the design of this card. The image is adorable and you have colored it so well. Just a wonderful Christmas Card. joann sassy raggedy