Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Little Wee Peggy

Hope you have had a great and yippee the weekend is here. I just wondered before I get to my card, where do you craft?. I have a shed in the garden, sounds bad doesn't it but it is so not, my other half took an normal 8 x6 shed and added another bit to it about the same size he then plastered it all out added electric and painted it a sugar pink, then added a work surface for me it is lovely in there I have tv and love it but now it has grown a bit small for me, so my fab other half is adding another bit for me the other end how cool is that. The frame work is done the roof is on the floor is down just praying it doesn't rain as it hasn't been water proofed yet then the tongue and groove will be added to the outside it has been insulated and also needs the electrics done for the new bit, then some painting and new flooring and bobs your uncle, I can fill the other end of my Wendy house lol I will add some pics when I download them to show you the progress. its going to be mainly for my cutting machines I have 3 cricuts an imagine a expression and a mini one but cant use them due to no room but the other end with have a whole work bench at the back for them so cant wait.
Bet I still wont use them lol but shhh it will give me more crafty storage and free up some space in my main bit lol.

Anyway onto my card for today I hope everyone's week is going ok,
Today I have a little card I made using one for the fab images from Whimsy stamps
I coloured this image with Distress Markers this is such a cute image from Wee stamps called Peggy she is available from Whimsy stamps (and ok I think all the images I use are cute I cant help it), the Dp is from Magnolia and some out my scrap box I cant remember who is it by as there wasn't much left of it. I then  stitched all around the DP. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts,
the ribbon is from my stash and I added some cream tulle from Crafts u love 
the lace and pearls are from my stash and the pearl gem brad I added to the ribbon is from the Ribbon girl I love these they are gorg and blingy The Sentiment is from CC Design stamps my fav sentiments set.
So there you go hope you like it 
hugs.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and beautifully embellished :-)

I have a craft area in our dining room. I would love my own room but sadly not enough space. My OH has suggested that I have a shed and doing something similar to what you have but because I mainly craft in the evenings not sure I would go out there in the cold winter months! Look forward to seeing your photos.

Lisa x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, with an adorable image!! I envy your crafting shed! Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Marlies

Sandra H said...

This is totally stunning Wendy as always beautifully presented, your craft shed sounds like heaven!! l have my crafting space in one of the bedrooms plenty of space but to have a room just for crafs would be lovely l think l'm luck though as l know and have seen others where their space is limited so l make do but hopefully when l move l'm going to make a room especially for crafting only have a great weekend xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

methinks I need more space too...Steve are you busy??? lol..!
have fun sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Joann Burton said...

Hello Wendy,
What a beautiful card. I love all the lace and the bow. I have a hard time with lace but yours is wonderful. Great job...joann sassy raggedy