Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 21 September 2012

liliboo igloo

Hi today I have another image well infact 2 that I have put together from liliboo 

The digi images I used are called Snowball fight and Winter igloo
The digi paper is from Cuddly Buddly I added glitter to the igloo and snowballs
and then some gems to the Christmas tree
I then used a Marianne snowflake die which again I blinged up with glitter the ribbon is from my stash
the pin I made myself and I used marianne pompom Trim I thought it would be fab as it looks like snowballs lol.
So there we go don't forget to pop over to the shop and checkout the fab crafty stash


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is cute, cute, cute! Great card and colouring Wendy... I like it!

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Wendy, Gorgeous winter or christmas card absolutely stunning xx