Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

liliboo Fairy Ice Queen

Here is a card for you from another Artist over at Cuddly Buddly Liliboo Designs

I used this gorg image called Fairy Ice Queen I Tried to colour her in a very icy way with ice blue hair and icy dress I then added some fine glitter to the wings and the dress and flower 
the ribbon is from my stash and the pin I made 
The lace is from Cuddly buddly and the flowers are from my stash.
I used the Marianne fern die which I added glitter to
The Sentiment is from Kims Digis 12 round sentiments
pop along to Cuddly Buddly to see the other fab digis



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Wendy is your card it looks like something from a fairy tale so beautifully coloured and lots of lovely embellishments added to compliment the finished card, Simply gorgeou xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This does look like a fairytale! :)

Stunning frosty card and that lace is so beautiful! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx