Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 17 September 2012

Karen Middleton Snug Squirrel

Hi hi hope you have had a great weekend today I want to show you another card and image
from Cuddly Buddly Karen Middleton

 
Another cute image this one is called Snug Squirrel 
The dies I used are both from Marianne's die's the star and the large fern I added some glitter to the star for a little bling
I also used a matha Stewart Border punch and used my sewing machine
the ribbon is from my stash and I added some matching pearl gems to the bottom of the card and to the firn leaves with  a few little red roses
The sentiment is from Kims Digi's twelve round sentiments.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful image Wendy, l must say l do like Karen Middleton and your image is just coloured so beautiful! great colours too and embellishments another amazing and fantastic card Wendy so so beautiful x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby