Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 8 September 2012

One stop Craft Challenge no flowers

Hi folks hope you are having a fab weekend today I have a card for you for the One Stop Craft Challenge this should have posted this morning but it stayed as a draft grrr didnt notice till I got home from moving my second oldest into his new pad with his girlfriend so happy for him it is a lovely place I hope they will be very happy there 
Anyways on to my post
the sponser for this weeks challenge is


and the theme this week is 
No Added flowers
so I went for something safe like a  Christmas card lol
Which meant I could add snowflakes instead of flowers 


its a shame you cant see this card in the flesh as it has sparkle all over it and I meant everywhere lol lots of bling The image is from Fred she said and is one of there fab pre-coloured images great for those quick cards and you dont loose image quality if you resize it is available here Emma the snow angel
The DP is from HOTP as are the sentimentes I used some starry craft candy on the top and bottom and ribbon from my stash I used a Marianne icicle die which I blinged up 
I hope you like pop along to the One stop Craft Challenge blog to join in 

hugs

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow So stunning Wendy, Your cards are just amazing really lots of thought and beautiful embelishments and images you have great talented xx