Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Blinging Birthday new challenge Natalie and Amys Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone what a fab and wonderful lot of entries we had for our first challenge over at 
and today we have a brand new challenge for you. The theme for this months challenge is 

 Blinging Birthdays

What a brill theme lots of bling what could be better and Birthday how easy is that so girls my card for this challenge
I coloured this cute image with Copics and Prisma pencils she is called Sweet Elin Flower and is available here she is by Nellie Snellen the papers are from First Addition Summer Breeze available here.
The die is from Memory box. The pin I made and is from a kit from Nat and Amys called Winter Wonderland they are stunning pins and I love them, they are available here and there are some new kits added. My flowers would you believe I made from a Martha Stewart Leaf punch and added a pearl to each of them this is the first time I have made them and they turned out well I think I was having a play day lol. To finish I just added a few Butterflys and a Sentiment from a Swalk stamp set and some ribbon from my stash, so there you go hope you like.
Llease pop across to the blog to join in the next challenge and also to see out GDT's card and my fellow teamies creations


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty embellishments. I would never have guessed the flowers were made with a MS leaf punch ... they look FAB :-)

Lisa x

Pascale Mitchell said...

Gorgeous card Wendy I love the headpin and the papers are layered beautifully xxx Pascale

Donna said...

Fabulous card Wendy, with all those lovely papers, great image too. and gorgeous pins.
hugs
Donna xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Marilyn said...

This is fabulous Wendy! Love the image and all your layers, plus those very cool flowers!

angelwhispers said...

Wendy I love it and love the added flowers what a great way of using your punch!! Chanelle xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Wendy.
Luv
Debby

Joann Burton said...

Wendy this is wonderful. I love all the layers and embellies....joann sassy raggedy