Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Sugar Bowl challenge Love and Romance

Hi Sweeties today we are here with another fab challenge from the 
and this challenge the theme is 

Love and Romance 
with a Sketch


Here is my card for this challenge

to start with this image is one of the fab new release from Sugar Nellie I coloured her with distress markers and she is called Aqua Marina.
the DP is First Addition
the white boarder Martha Stewart Punch
Mulberry Craft Flowers
dies Spellbinders
pearl dots my freebee from Sugar nellie when I bought my mermaids 
Ribbon, the brad and gem from the Ribbon Girl
lace my stash
Sentiment Swalk stamp Set
Leaf stamp for the sea bed stamp with green memento ink
So there you go hope you like my card
Pop along to the challenge blog the Sugar Bowl see my fellow teamies creations
and to join in the fun

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Wendy...love the image and fabulous colours too hun...xx

Pami said...

Beautiful Wendy, love the sentiment and the little pearl drops! Pami x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :)
Love the colours and your fab embellies.
Thank you for supplying the sketch, I really enjoyed playing with it.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Jennifer said...

Stunning as always Wendy! xx Jenny xx

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful colors. I love what you do with the Pearl Pen. Lovely. joann sassy raggedy

Erika said...

Wendy lovely card and great sketch. Great dots around the mermaid.
Crafty hugs Erika.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card and sketch Wendy hugs Ginny ♥

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this creation its so beautiful & I love the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Wendy!!

Fi
x

Fluffles said...

Great colouring & such a pretty card, Jx