Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

PaperTake Weekly challenge Sketch theme

Hi all well today I have last card for
 PaperTake Weekly
and this week it is a Sketch challenge and you are allowed to use any sketch used in previous PTW challenges
so I used the sketch used for challenge 69

here is my take on this fab sketch by Dawny P


So for this card I used one of the new Wee images from Whimsy Stamps I coloured her with copics and then added some stardust Stickles from Natalie and Amy's online shop.
the long line of bling is from the Ribbon girls 
the outer die is a Marianne Die
I also used a Martha Stewart punch 
I stitched all around
and then used small flower woodware punch to make mini flowers the the brown leaves are also a Martha Stewart punch
the Sentiment is from CC Design stamps one of my fav
the little butterfly's are a woodware punch with some stickles added
To finish I added some corner bling
so there you go hope you like my last card for papertake weekly pop along to the blog
and see the other teamies fab creations 
and to join in the challenge


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Gorgeous is your card such a beautiful lot of detail added to it and your image is gorgeous, great stitching and l love what you have done with your gem stones in the corner so creative too and lots of talent totally wonderful x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :-) such a beautiful image and the colours and sparkle are lovely ,,, soooo cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy!! That image is so precious! Beautiful design and love all the texture and amazing details!
hugs, Sharon

Brodders said...

Such a sweet card Wendy. A great take on the sketch- Hope you have a good week - Jane

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Wendy!! I love all the bling and the cute image!! Lovely sewing as well!! hugs, Marlies

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Wendy.
luv
Debby

butterfly said...

She's so adorable, and deliciously coloured... love the pale turquoise and kraft look...
Alison x