Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Papertake Weekly Anything goes challenge

Hi all today I have some great news 
Papertake Weekly Challenge
 have asked me to be A guest designer for the month of August how fab is that

For My first challenge the theme is a nice easy one
Anything goes
with optional extra add some felt

The sponsor for this challenge is 
LILY OF THE VALLEY

So onto my card
I used one of the new release stamps and folks I must say she is my fav called the Snow Queen I coloured her with Distress Markers and added a little glitter to her crown and the snow 
The papers are from my stash 
Butterfly ... Martha Stewart
Heart  ... Martha Stewart
Vine die ... Marianne Die
they have all been sprayed with spray and shine and a dusting of fine glitter, its a shame you cant see it as it is very blinging lol
New spellbinders just released at Cha used to cut image out
I stitched around the paper 
Flowers from Mulberry Crafts and the ribbon from the Ribbon girl
The pin I made my self 
The Sentiment is from Lili of the valley, Happy Circular Sentiments
So think that is all pop along to see the other fab creations from the other Designers they are fab and join in the challenge for a chance to win a fab prize
I would also like to thank Papertake Weekly for asking me

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Wendy and your snow queen is coloured to perfection lovely colours used on the whole card and the flowres, ribbon, dies and sentiment are totally stunning!! xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Wendy, sweet little image and love all your embellishments, everything goes so well together. Teresa x

Newbie said...

A truly gorgeous card!!! Love the purple's used on the card!!! The flower layout is beautiful. Love the little flower in the middle of the bow! The pin is a very nice touch and YES, I do see the glitter!!! VERY pretty layout for a beautiful card!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :-) I love this image,, so very cute and the colours and embellies are fab ! :-) so very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Stunning. joann sassy raggedy

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Brodders said...

Congrats on the gDT spot, well deserved. This card is so pretty - Jane x

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card, so pretty - no wonder you are in the GDT spot! Mary G x