Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Paper take Weekly challenge Spots and Stripes

Sorry this did not go up sooner blogger has been very naughty to me today

Hi all welcome to another GDT week for me at Paper Take Weekly challenge blog and today the theme is 
Spots and Stripes
Also the fab sponsor for this challenge
is 


For my card this week I used this image

His is so cute and called Henry in love he is a digi and available here My stripes on my card are a bit hidden
they are in the backing paper on his hat and his tale the spots are my pearl gems and he has a very spotty bottom which you cant see lol.
I coloured this little chap with my copic's, I am not sure where the DP is from but I used it in a class I taught and it was left over but it suited the colouring of this chap lovely.  I used my new spellbinders love the shape and stitched around my matts and the image. The pin I made and the pearl gem by the bow is from the Ribbon Girl, I love these so much they are lush and blingy
The swirl vine is from Cherry Lynne.
Flowers from Mulberry Crafts 
Ribbon and lace my stash
the ticket tag is from Craft work cards and are blank kraft tickets which I inked and added a sentiment Stamp to 
so there you go hope you like this little chap I do 
pop over to the blog and take a look at the DT's creations they are gorg as always
thanks for looking and have a great week 
 

2 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Wendy using adorable Henry. Love your colouring and design. I'm so happy to be GD with you this month :) Hugs, Pat K.x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Wendy, your colouring is spot on with Henry such a cute image and the colours used on your dies and ribbon blend in well with the layout and background papers another stunner xx