Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Paper take Weekly Challenge Pins and Stitches

Hi folks here is my card for my 3rd week as Guest Designer for Paper Take Weekly 
this week the  theme is 
Pins and Stitches 
Fab two of the a things to use on my cards

The sponsor this week is 
the fab 
Ribbon Girl


The image is from Make it Crafty and I love these images so much I coloured her with copics.
The papers are from my stash and is double sided
The pins I made my self and the flowers are from Mulberry crafts the ribbon is from the Ribbon Girls
I stitched in dark brown thread on my machine
the sentiment is From Whimsy stamps
little pearls hearts are from my stash

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful Hun..xx

Joann Burton said...

Oh Wendy, this is wonderful. I love the stick pins and your coloring is beautiful. Just stunning. joann sassy raggedy

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Your card is so wonderful, the image is totally stunning and coloured so beautifully and your machine stitching looks just perfect with the coloured papers and hand made pins everything folds together nicely another stunning creation xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :-) the image is lovely and your colouring is FAB !! love the papers and embellies too, very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :)- Jane x