Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Natalie and Amy Brand new Challenge blog Anything goes

Hi folks today we have a fab New Challenge Blog for you it is called 


Natalie and Amy also have a shop to which is fab 
they stock CC stamps Krafti Kimi and may more fab stamps
items are being added all the time so pop over and take a look


so today is our first challenge for the New blog
The challenges run for one month a new one starts the 30th of every month so plenty of time to play.

and the theme for this challenge is 

a nice easy one 
Anything goes
so here is my first card for the challenge

For this card I used one of the Swalk stamps and  the paper is from first Addition 
the buttons are Paperpania capsule collection the ribbon os from my stash as are the flowers and gem
I coloured the image with Distress inks and cut it out with a nestie
the sentiment is also a Swalk sentiment 
I love how this card turned out Natalie and Amy stock Crafters Companion Stamps and CDs
plus First Addition paper pads and many more others
so there we go my first card for the challenge please pop along and check out my fellow teamies creations they are fab and to join in a fun new challenge blog for a chance to win some Goodies from the shop

hugs

6 comments:

Natali said...

Oh My!!! This card is so sweet with this cute image and "pinky". Gorgeous Bow.
Hugs
Natali

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute card, just love the ribbon looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Sonia said...

I love your fabulous card. Adorable image, great details. Great JOB!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy, This is so beautiful and what great news a new blog, your card is amazing with all the lovely embellishments............gorgeous image coloured so beautifully, great backing papers and how you have tied this lovely pink ribbon is stunning totally totally beautiful xx

Pascale Mitchell said...

Hi Wendy this is an adorable card. I love the colouring of the image Wendy. Hugs Pascale

Joann Burton said...

Wendy, this is the sweetest card. I love the image and that charm is wonderful. Flowers are fantastic. Beautiful. joann sassy raggedy