Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Its Raining Swalk

Hi my crafty chick's this week has gone so fast and the weekend to, I might add.
Do you get time's when you sit in front of your crafty space and you want to craft but the crafty juices don't seem to flow well I had one of those mornings.  I have on hand some images that I have coloured 
I had a look through my little stash of images and found a little Swalk image I coloured with when I first got my Copic's my colouring was not very good then lol, but I had just started playing any how I decided to make a card and am really happy how it turned out, funny how that goes
I coloured this image with copics very pale I was a bit scared as it was one of the first times I used my copics. The paper is from the new nitwit papers from lili of the valley
sorry if I am using them a lot but I love them soooo much 
I then used some older Marianne dies I havent used for ages to for the flowers and swirls. I also added some smaller flowers with some woodware punches 
The ribbon holder I made my self, The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps and then I used the die that goes with the stamps to cut them out to finish I added a little pearl to each flower

so there you go hope you like my little make today I think it is a really soft looking card.



3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Yes Wendy l think there would be plenty that say they have days like that too, Your card and colouring is stunning the colour is gorgeous and the layout and as always all your lovely elements used to bring it together finish it of perfectly truly is a wonderful creation xx

Lorraine said...

So pretty Wendy. I have days when nothing comes out to create usually a walk on the beach does it for me.