Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Wish upon a Star

Hi well it is very windy today I finally have come to terms with the fact that here in suny UK that we are not going to have a summer Boo hoo I dont mind if it is not blazing but just some Sun. I am sick of the wind and rain. Anyways on to my card 

So today I have used the cute little image from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits she is called wish upon a star
I coloured her with Copics in pinks and greys she has such a cute face.
The Dp I cant remember where I got it from or what it is called and as I am posting this not in my crafty place I will check tomorrow sorry lol.
The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts and I added some stickles to them
Ribbon is from the Ribbon girl 
Sentiment from CC design stamps 
Tiny butterfly woodware punch 
pink pearls and beaded vine are from my stash 
I used waco pearl pen to do the pearl drops along the bottom of the card
so there we go girls hope you like.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Make it Monday .... Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ... Wings and bling (glitter on my flowers)
CupCake Inspirations ... photo inspiration

18 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful card, lovely details and colors and this image is so cute, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

paperpapier said...

beautiful card Wendy..love the flowers, cute image and sweet pastel pink colour combination.
Heaney xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute! I saw you card at MIM!Z
Shirl~

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Is she ever cute Wendy! Lovely card! So pretty with such pretty colors! x Kathy

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what an adorable, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy I love this card the image is adorable and your layout and colours are stunning. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, love the background its gorgeous! l heard our summer isn't starting until September so keep that sun lotion handy, Beautiful card as always and the image is stunning great embellis too and layout totally gorgeous:)x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful little fairy and gorgeous colouring Wendy, love the flowers and papers...so pretty..

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Wendy this is gorgeous. Everything is so pretty. I saw you over at MIM this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Whimsey said...

Cute card - love that image; great coloring!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

~Michele

Rene said...

Awwww! This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love the pink and gray. Hugs, Pat K.x

Jenny said...

Hi there! Saw you on MIM. This is so pretty! Just wanted to let you know I have blog candy if you're interested. :)
My Blog Candy

Bea und Doreen said...

beautiful card. The image is so sweet and your colouring really fab.
Your layout is fab as well
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs
Doreen

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Joey said...

Hiya Wendy, this is gorgeous, love the image and the paper is scrummy, saw you over on MIM, so thought I would call over and say Hi. Joey xxx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Simply gorgeous...What a great card.. love the colors and design. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We hope you join us tomorrow to see who the lucky winner is and to join our next challenge which will be "Two or More Dies." xxx Ann Marie

Adrienne Crist said...

Hi there! I saw you over at M I am this card is so pretty hope it brightens your gloomy case thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Adrienne