Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Whimsy Stamps July Digi release and Blog hop

Welcome to the July digi release blog hop!!!! 
If you arrived here from Nicole Gents blog you are in the right place
Now for the hop details:
We have lots of new images to share with you today created by Mooncookie Gallery, StampArt Design by Kathryne, Crissy Armstrong and Lia Stampz and our new artist Dana. All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.
  To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store


Here is my card I made for the hop using a fab Lia Stampz image from the new release today


I coloured this image with copics and added some stickles to her whings and to my dandilion shame it is not clear on the pic, the sentiment is from Rainbow Echo Designs I have started using Versa fine for my sentiments makes a lot of difference and so much clearer.
The DP is from polka Doodles.
the lace is from my stash 
Ribbon from Ribbon Girl
as are the glass gems
Butterfly my stash 
flowers Mulberry Craft
I love colouring this image she is so cute 
so join in the blog hop
Don't forget to leave comments along the way as there will be 2 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts! These winners will each win a Whimsy digi image of their choice.

The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is 
Kelly Mannix's  Blog

 This winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice from Whimsy stamps 
The hop will run for 1 week and end on Friday 6th July at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced 
Your next top is Doreen OBrian

here is the lineup in case you get lost

WhimsyInspirations Blog http://whimsystamps.blogspot.com

Wendy Keenan 

18 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW gorgeous card love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Wendy, fabby choice of image lovely design and love the colours! Jo xxx

Jane said...

What a cutie, I love all your embellies too!
Jane x

Shelby said...

Beautiful card. Love how you have her placed on a diamond shape and all of your embellies look fantastic.

Shelby

Pia S said...

What a cute, girlie card with all the lovely lace and doily! The sentiment is great - makes your card perfect for many kinds of occasions

Jayne A said...

Oh wow very cute.
Hugs
JAyne
x

Jade Passmore said...

Such a beautiful card, Wendy. Keeps me in my second childhood as I used to blow all the "white things" off the dandelions and make a wish. You made me smile. :)

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy, Your image choice is lovely and beautifully coloured as always love the layout and the colourless gems doily flowers and stitching another amazing and beautiful card:)x

Sande said...

Awww, Wendy, this is super cute and such an adorable!

Hugs, Sande xx

Leah Ann Gast said...

So beautiful, love this image :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

rachel said...

stunning card - really pretty image! Hugs rachel xx

MagsB said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! The sweet image is so beautifully coloured, and I love the pretty lace!

I hope you feel better soon!

love Mags B x

Karen B said...

Love this. Pink is my favorite.

kdnkdd

*Jennyfer L* said...

Wendy, your card is gorgeous! I love how you did the sentiment. Love the scalloped edges for the image and the butterfly is gorgeous!

Shannon83k said...

Love sentiment, ribbon and lace. Great Creation!

Danie May said...

This is just beautiful! I love the precious image and the wonderful shabby chic feel of your card! xx

isi said...

Много сладка фея! Пеперудката и капчиците роса са страхотно допълнение!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Marie-Anne