Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Whimsy Challenge Monochromatic


Hi all well its Wednesday again and time for a fab challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog
the theme this week is 

Monochromatic

So I didnt use the normal black and white I decided to go for a nice soft brown and white, the image is called Nose to Nose by Crissies Digis at Whimsy Stamps she is so cute I coloured her with Copics and added a little Stickles on her bow, tshirt, bottom of trousers and Doggie collar.
DP is from Nitwits
leave punches are a combo of Martha Stewart and a punch from my stash I cant remember the name of sorry will look at it tomorrow lol.
flowers are all from Create and craft 
The pin I made my self
Organza ribbon my stash 
Craft Candy from Craft work cards
The Sentiment Tickets are from Rainbow Echo Designs at whimsy stamps I love them
they also have a matching die to cut them out with I edge the tickets with a little brown ink
So there you go my lovelies pop along to the challenge blog to join in and see my fellow teamies fab
creations and cant wait to see what you guys create

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy. Fabulous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

OMG this is so stunning! I love the image, the layout, papers, your colouring, the gorgeous flowers, tags........ Absolutely everything! Really really beautiful! Hugs, Jill x

Pat K said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous colouring and design. Love it. hugs Pat K.x

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, This is really lovely the image is just so adorable and coloured as always to perfection great embellis and a lovely layout and another fabulous challenge :)x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Stunning card Wendy, wow! Beautifully put together - love your use of the tickets and the polka dot brads. Gorgeous colouring on the image too. :-)

Eva Gro said...

This card is beautiful!! I love your coloring!!
Hugs Eva

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous. Sheila.x