Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Wee ride your bike

Gosh what an evening my poor little boy has had a bad cough like me but he has asthma to he has had a chesty cough and a fully blocked nose for the past to weeks he has pretty much gone down hill 
yesterday he came home from school looking absolutely shattered, this morning he seemed to pick up a bit so he went to school but when he came home he was white as a sheet and wheezing every time he breathed he coughed he used his inhaler which seemed to help, but just in case I though well this has gone on long enough so called Docs for appointment expecting to be seen next week, shock horror she said can you be here in in 10 min's lucky I only live around the corner.
 When we got into docs he was absolutely fantastic he checked him over fully, he was worried Toby had pneumonia he glands where swollen his ears red inside little crackled on one off his lungs he said he defiantly had a cold but he was bit worried about him asthma to so he has put him on fast burst reacting steroids poor luv had to take 8 tablets in one go I nearly fell of the chair he has to do it again tomorrow and then the day after he also said he probably wont sleep tonight cause of the steroids no school for him I felt really bad I just though he had a lingering cough bad Mummy lol he is in fact fast asleep next to me in my bed as he is shattered again, he breaks up on Friday so think I might as well keep him off for rest of week which give his teacher something to moan about as she not to keen on me.
Anyways hope you dont mind me sharing with you he looks so sweet bless him fast asleep

So my Card for you today is another Kit I got from Heather Hobby Haven 

The image is one of the fab Wee stamps for Sylvia Zet I coloured her with my Distress inks
Looking at it now I don't think I am putting enough ink on my images as they look a bit to pale will have try it again. I changed the kit up abit and added some flowers and stitching to the card.
 This week I got from Craftwork Cards these fab blank tickets that all you need to do is ink up and ink the edges they are really cheap to love them.
The Card kit included the lovely ribbon I love these kits it just a shame they are in the US as I got stung with the customs bill with the last one I got lol boo hoo but hey not there fault.
there you go hope you  like the card I will be back tomorrow so pop back 

Before I go I want to do a shout out for my crafty blogging friend Amy Gould who's Crafty weekend I am going on in October Can't wait, she is having a DT call for her new shop


Just click on about pic and it will take you to info page
hugs

The shops link is 
take a look

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

This card is gorgeous.
Hugs to your little boy too.xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the image and the layout is sooo beautiful. I hope Toby feels better soon. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, stunning card Wendy, sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Totally beautiful card Wendy you always find the most adorble images to use on your cards and this is just so gorgeous:)x