Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sweet Baby Card Swalk

Hi all well yesterday was a total washout it rain cats and dogs, and cows and pigs and chickens lol
ok so it rained a lot lol
today I have brought to you a boys card a baby card these are so much more easier to do rather than grown up or teens cards lol 


For this card I used one of the crafters companion Swalk stamps he is soooo cute with his little bum in the are how many of our kids have slept like that lol
I coloured him with promarkers and fleximarkers
The wooden embellies I inked with blue ink then embossed about 3 times each with holographic embossing power they look fab in the flesh lol
the bead embellie I made and added some ribbon from my stash
the Sentiment is from LOTV which I also embossed 3 times with the holographic powder it is a shame you cant see the effect 
I have added some craft candy on each corner from craftwork cards 
I stitched all around my card with blue glittery thread 
so there you go for my boys card It is so hard not to add lots of flowers and stuff less is better for boys cards

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Chocolate Coffee and cards ... Anything goes
Inspire me Fridays ... Anything goes
CropStop ... Blue
Southern Girls Challenge ... Baby

12 comments:

Kazza said...

Wow Wendy, absolutely gorgeous! The image, the design, embellies and stitching, all perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Kx

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy gorgeous card the image is adorable loving the layout and the embelishments are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Mihaela said...

So so sweet!!! Love this card1

DollySelvam said...

my my ...!!!! who is the cutest of all...Wendy the card maker or the baby in the card... i'm sure...cutest is the only card maker Wendy..

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy, This is gorgeous the image is beautiful and coloured with nice and calming colours and the embellis are just so adorable!! another fabulous creation..........have a lovely day:)x

The Little Stamper said...

This is just lovely and I really like the pearl embellishment - just perfect!

Sharon x

Jo Davies said...

Gorgeous Wendy, love the baby image and wonderful colours Jo xxxx

Vicki said...

Fantastic, adorable card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Blue Challenge.

Baby Thank You Cards said...

Very nice card!

Tammy Ortiz said...

So Sweet Wendy. I love the color choice and the coloring is wonderful.
We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

Joanne said...

Too, too adorable! Such a sweet image and lovely colors, a very nice card! Love the carriage and rocking horse. Great circle sentiment too, just an all around great card! Thanx for playing along with us at CC&CC! Aloha!

Rosie said...

All the details are amazing!!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Blue Challenge! Hugs, Rosie