Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Sun flower Sunshine

First of all I would like to say sorry for being MIA this week I have had a really bad chest infection lost my voice and all and spent most of the week hibernating in bed I did manage to colour a couple of images mostly this weekend was the first time I could make a card

This card is a kit From Heathers Hobbie Haven I have coloured her with Distress Markers 
I have got the skin down now I am happy with that the cloths also but grrrr I am still having trouble with the hair infuture I will colour the hair first rather than do a whole image then mess up the hair so any way 
I used 
Distress Markers Scattered Ross for the face and then a bit of Tea Dye for the highlights
the cheeks are done with Worn Lipstick.
The Dress is With broken china as is the shoes.
the flowers with vintage photo, scattered straw and wild honey I then coloured over the petals with a gold spica pen.
The hat is punic stone and the band broken china I added some clear spica to the band
Around the image is Broken glass.

the hair started off with scattered straw then some vingate photo then some walnut stain then with the fine tip but I am so not happy with it 

any ways I am not sure what the papers are as it came it the kit I got as a freebie I added some sunflowers from my stash and some ivory ribbon
The pin I made myself 
I am not to sure pic is clear enough I will try and take another tomorrow and re-add it (gosh I am fussy)
so there you go my lovely 

I would like to enter this card into the folllowing challenges

Inspire me Fridays ... Anything goes
Fat pages and Cards with Attidude .... Anything goes


4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the image and is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Every thing about your card and image is beautiful, the colouring is just perfect you should be proud its truly lovely and the layout with the stitching is brilliantly done too another real stunner:)x

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Wendy!
I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays! Thanks so much for linking up!

Anonymous said...

simply lovley. Sheila.x