Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Summer fairys at the bottom of my garden

Hi today I have a card for you that I made today, the image I coloured last week
I wanted to colour this Sugar nellie image in colours I don't normally used in copics I was to sure even once I had coloured it but once I made the card up added a bit of glitter I love the way it turned out
She is sooo cute I know I say this about most of the images on my card but they are lol
She looks like a Fairy you would or should find at the bottom of the garden lol
the DP is a combo of Papermania Capsule paper pad in yellow and some 12 x 12 paper I found in my stash
The pin I made my self and the flowers are a mixture of my stash and Mulberry crafts
the ribbon is also from Papermania capsule range as it the flower gem
The sentiment is from a Humpreys Corner stamp set I punched out sentiment and inked it in yellow 
I added some stitching around my card and papers 

I have entered this card into the Sugary Sunday Challenge on facebook which has a theme of 
Pins and pearls my all time fav stash

Also Sugar Nellie are having some sneaky peeks starting Monday the 30th of some new stamps

I had a spend last week on the new lili of the valley release oh dear it looks like I will need to have these 
 babies to lol

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Amusing Challenge... Anything goes
Fashionable Stamping challenge ... Anything goes
Inspire me Fridays challenge... Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge .... Anything goes
Poodles Parlour .... Anything goes
The Stamp Man challenge ... Anything Goes/celebration
The Crafty Pad .... Things with Wings


9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Wendy....lovely image and papers.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, So pretty and so beautifully coloured and the colours in the background are nice and bright another great creation xx

Twinkle Star said...

I adore fairies and yours is particularly cute! Thanks for playing along at The Crafty Pad with our 'Things with Wings' challenge. Estelle xx

Dawn said...

Such a pretty little card! I love the colours too! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week for our Things With Wings Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS I have candy on my blog.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a lovely creation, love all the sewing on it. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Chris said...

Sweet and summery - it's delightful!! Thanks for playing along in my Amusing Challenges this week. I hope you'll be back!

Claire said...

What a gorgeous delicate card, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us at FSC
Claire xx

Trish Latimer said...

Lovely summery colours, what a lot of gorgeous flowers!!!