Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Some Sweet Sugar

Hi folks today I some Sweet Sugar to show you I am not feeling to good today I have a sore throat and a bit of a headache I just hope I am not getting a bug as really don't want to feel ill I hate it.
Anyways onto my sweet stuff

I receive my parcel of the new release from Sugar nellie wow talk about fast lol
I couldnt wait to play I made this card and have entered into the Sugar Sunday Challenge 23 on facebook your fav colour combo mine has got to be lilac and white I love the soft look it gives 
I also used my new spellbinders dies for the boarder and the corner.
I also used a Martha Stewart Punch heart and butterfly I inked them both with lilac chalk pad
then added flowers from Mulberrys crafts
The ribbon, Feather and pin are from my stash the pin I made.
I stitched all around with lilac thread
Then to finish added some lilac and white ribbon with a few lilac gems in the corners
The image is coloured in copics

I would like to enter this card into the following
challenges

Dream Valley Challenges .... Things with wings
Card Caravan Challenge ... Stitching
The Ribbon Girl ... Something girlie
Charisma Cardz Challenge ... Anything goes



I also wanted to show you my new shelving in my craft room to I have had a tidy of my craft room and a bit of a rearrange 

it is so much easier to keep clean and do you know these shelves have been under my sons bed and not made up since last summer lol I totally forgot about them we remembered them and my other half made them up I cant wait for the other end of my crafty shed to be finished and then all my cutting stuff will go in that bit 

I am having to use this kitchen trolly to put my sewing machine on it takes up to much room and there is where else for it to go boo hoo but I doo love my crafty space

19 comments:

Fleur said...

This is just soooo adorable
HUGZ Fleur xxx

The Little Stamper said...

Lovely card Wendy and I totally agree with you about the lilac and white colour combi. I am so jealous that you have that lovely stash to play with and I hope you will soon be feeling better.

Sharon x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous adorable card, love it.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy gorgeous card love that image really cute and coloured beautifully. The layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Sorry to hear about your throat and l hope too that it dosen't end up being a bug, Your card is lovely and as always your images are coloured to perfection lots of lovely embellishments just love all the different dies and borders you use also the lovely colour and stitching so so beautiful and those ladybirds are great take care:)x

Karen B said...

This is truly beautiful. Love the stitching.

kdnkdd

Danie May said...

I am loving the colors (purple's my favorite) and beautiful layers of your card! They compliment your beautiful image fabulously! This is so so pretty and beautifully Done! xx

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card, my favourite colours too. Loving your new shelves.

Pam x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This image makes me smile! Such a pretty card too! Awesome craft room! Feel better Wendy! xx Kathy

scrappyjen said...

Lovely card! Found you through scrapjourney. WOW! Your craft space is to die for! Lucky you. Now a follower, will def pop back. Happy monday, scrappyjen x

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a lovely card and sweet image. Great colour choice. Those shelves look fabulous. So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
Joyce xx

Karen M said...

This is a really beautiful girly card! I also adore your craft space...fab!! Kx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the image and pretty lilac. Scrummy details too. Love your new shelves.

Donna x

Susie said...

A stunningly cute card and I love the butterfly! Thank you for joining our Things With Wings challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x
Ps - your craft space looks amazing!!

Carrie said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week xxx

Lorraine said...

Hope you soon feel better Wendy. Love the card and your amazingly tidy craft room. Hugs xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours and your craft room is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Andrea said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge

Anonymous said...

Colour combination just lovely.Sheila.x