Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

So Stylish

What a lovely Sunny day, only trouble it was so hot I couldn't get into my crafty shed as it was like an oven in there I would have melted away if I gone in even with the fan on boo hoo, never mind.
Good job I made this card when it was cooler

I used a digi image from the Paper shelter called So Stylish, the DP is from nitwits the new potting shed range
The flowers I made from die cuts from a kit from Craft work cards and I added a mahoosive amount of glitter lol looking at it now it looks like the top flower is a different colour but they do all match.
the dies I used are from cherry Lynne / Doily, leaf and corners  plus the leafy one that I made to look like a tree sort of lol 
The ribbon is from the ribbon girl and the range I put two together 
I also added some craft work candy to the corners

So there you go hope you like my little make today she is a lovely image soo cute 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft and Me .... Anything goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge ... Anything goes
Papertake Weekly .... Make your Own ( I made the flowers)
Digital Tuesday Challenge .... Photo inspiration
Divas by Design ... Happy Birthday
Crazy Amigo Challenge ... Free theme
The Crafty Bloggers Network ... Anything goes
Simon Say Stamp and show ... Hey Girl



12 comments:

paperpapier said...

love the flowers...in a mix of sweet pink, glitter and sand colour...so pretty!
Heaney xx

Dan said...

Lovely card, and those expertly made flowers are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Chris x said...

Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL Wendy!
Stunning card.
Hugs
Chris x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Wendy the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is fabulous. LOving the flowers they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Oh this is just so adorable such a beautiful card and the image is stunning and thoses flowers wow just so wonderfully produced, we have some sun today but it rained really heavy earlier hope your craft room isn't too hot today, xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card!! Love that fun image!! Love the gorgeous flowers too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

scrappyjen said...

Gorgeous work. I love the curly bits on the flowers. jenx

Laney said...

So stylish it is!! beautiful!!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time
hugs
laney

Lisa aka Myran said...

Such sweet card Wendy! Love your flowers :)
Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

Marissa Isabel said...

This is just adorable!! Lots of details... love the flowers!
Thanks for sharing your project at Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Mona Eidhammer said...

Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Those flowers are just totally to die for! Hugs...Mona

Veronica Atanacio said...

Oh wow. You are very talented. I loved your cards. We're running a DT Call at The Paper Shelter just in case you're interested :o)
Hugs!