Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 28 July 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Just Good Friends

Hi folks today I am back At One Stop Craft challenge after a bit of a break to bring you a fab Challenge
The Theme today is 
Just Good Friends
and we are sponsered by the fabby 
Bugaboo


I used these fab digital image 
The are called Best Friends available here they are fab to colour I used my copics
Even though I used blue papers I still think this looks girlie the papers are from my stash to be honest they are from QVC from last yr dont't know how they are by sorry but they are very pretty to be honest I have loads of paper that was bought from Qvc think they might be K&Co but dont hold me to it I so want to buy so new papers but I use digi paper a lot and have so many paper pads I cant justifie buying more I am ok as long as I don't see it in the flesh and I dont get the crafty oooh aaah decease I am fine lol.
I used Craftwork Card Candy on this card and it matched fab I have loads of these to.
The flowers are from my stash
I was really good on this card and didnt put loads of flowers and dies 
I just used a Martha Stewart boarder punch.

I hope you like my card today 

pop over to the challenge to join in and to see my fellow teamies fab creations
also take a look at Bugaboo they do fab digis to

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Great challenge Wendy and your card is so lovely that card candy is gorgeous and the colours used on the background and images are stunning , xx