Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 20 July 2012

LilyBoo My Heart Belongs to You

Hi my crafty friends happy Friday to you 
Well my son is a lot better he still has a chesty cough but the asthma as calmed done lots at night especially 
thank you for you get well comments
 My card today it for Cuddly Buddly and LilyBoo by Artist Sam Salt 


isn't this image just fab Its called My Heart Belongs to you how cute is that the image is available here 
the paper is called Pretty Mix Pink by Kim at Cuddly Buddly available here
The dies I used are all from Cuddly Buddly Mariannes Creatable die 
Flowers and leaves
Floral Garland
Bird and Fence
Also used Martha Stewart Doily Lace boarder punch
I coloured the image with copics 
then to create the sky I used a Ink Duster and Tumbled glass Tim Holtzs distress inks they I used water colouring stamps to create the grass and flowers I havent used these stamps for ages but they are great to create landscape.
I glittered the dragon and fairy wings 
The sentiments are from Cuddly Buddly 
Fence signs by Kim Free (wowsers) great to use on fence dies there are loads to choose from
The pin I made myself 
the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
ribbon from my stash as are the gems
so hop over to Cuddly Buddly and check out the rest of the digis from lilyboo and also the other artist at Cuddly Buddly they are so inexpensive to 



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sarah said...

Oh mu goodness, I LOVE this card! For the most Part I'm not one for pink, but you have just that right shade here and that Dragon is TOO Cute! I love ho wyou added soem sparkle.

~Sarah

Sandra H said...

Totally out of this world Wendy another of your fabulous creations and your right the image is beautiful, your layout, embellishments and backing papers are so beautiful too!!:)x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Fabulous card Wendy! Gorgeous colors, papers -everything you've added is so lovely together. Sweet image with pretty sparkles! Love this creation! xx Kathy