Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 15 July 2012

I used to love IceSkating When I was young

Hi all well weekend is over boo hoo back they go so quick lol
well today I have been quite busy craft wise anyway I made 4 cards today and to be honest not sure I am happy with them, never mind I always say us crafters are our own worst critics to make it worse when I took the pictures of them is was dark outside so they didn't photo very well to many shadows so will retake tomorrow but I want to get this post up.

I found a Digi stamp shop called Little Pink Stamps I bought some digi's from them and boy are they fab I love the quirky look of there faces 

She is just fab I coloured her with Copics then added some glitter to her dress shame you cant really see it 
The DP is from the new Magnolia range ~I love them to stunning 
I punched the butterfly with Martha Stewart Punch then sprayed it with spray and sparkle but then noticed can had run out lol and no sparkle so I sprinkle with glammour dust and let it dry very sparkly again you cant see the sparkle very well which is a shame cause it is lush lol.
The die is a Marianne vine leaf die
flowes from Mulberry Crafts
Sentiment from Lili of the Valley
pin I made 
the feather and ribbon from my stash 
so there you go I will retake pic tomorrow when light is better and change it

I would like to enter into the following challenges

Dream Valley Challenges .... Anything but Square
Inspire my Friday .... Anything goes
Sweet and Sassy Digi Challenge ... Fun Card Folds
Art Impression Stamps ... Easel Card or more than one fold card
Scap Creations ... Use something bought in last 2 months (Digi and Card blank And DP)

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Wendy what a fabulous shaped card I adore this colour palette and that digi is gorgeous well done Hugs Elaine

Rina said...

OMG Wendy.... every card I see from you makes me smile! I love this one too! JUST SPECTACULAR!

Rina

Caroline said...

WOW Wendy this is gorgeous love the image which you have coloured beautifull and the shape and layout of the card is stunning. Caroline xxx

Pamela said...

Beautiful Wendy, love it.

Pam x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Wendy, Your card is so beautiful everything you have done is done to perfection so so beautiful:)x

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card Wendy - you have really captured that icy feel. Love the digi too - I will have to go and check them out.

Sharon x

Maria Matter said...

absolutely stunning Wendy!!

Thank you for sharing @ Inspire Me FRidays!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card!! I love all the details and the colors are fantastic! Thanks for playing along in this week's SNSDC.