Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 22 July 2012

I grant you one wish

Hi my crafty bloggers Happy Sunday to you the sun has been out today and it has been a beautiful day today
I have been in a funny mood today lol don't know why but hey it happens to us all so to shake me out of my funny mood I went to my crafty place
and this is what I made




Its called I grant you one wish I love these little fairy's
I coloured her with promarkers and used lilac and ivory to blend I love the look it gives
The DP is from First Addiction 
the Dies are Butterflys from Joy I used all 3 and layered them up they also have glitter added to them but its not very clear on them I need glitter vision.
the vine is a Marianne die I glittered that to
Ribbon from the Ribbon girl with Tulle from Crafts u Love
flowers from Mulberry Crafts
pearl hearts from my stash
I used a Martha Stewart doily boarder punch and a pin and hanging bead
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly 

I have entered this card into the facebook Sugary Sunday challenge

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges
Come And Get it Challenge .... Bingo = I chose Die cuts, Free, Glitter
Lets Ink it Up ... Girls
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ... use two dies (Butterfly and vine used)
Colour me Creative challenge ... Anything goes with a girly Twist
Inspire me Friday ... Anything Goes
Crafts and me Challenge ... Ribbon and bows
Paper Prettys ... Bling it on
Papertake Weekly Challenge... All things Girlie


9 comments:

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Stunning card Wendy....Love the image, wonderful elements on your card!

Glad you joined us this week for the Bingo challenge at Come And Get It!

Shell~Alaska♥

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful fairy card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Stunning card really beautiful. Caroline xxx

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful creation, gorgeous colour combo and image. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hope to see you for our next challenge at our new blog. Hugz Suzanne

Julie Temple said...

Great Card! Beautiful Image~ Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It for our Bingo Challenge!

Julie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Wendy, gorgeous image and as always beautifully presented, x

Judy McKay said...

Absolutely fabulous! very cute.
Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Leslie McGhee said...

WOW! What a lovely card. So much detail. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

Audhild said...

Fab card - love your colours!